Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16’ st3
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thinking of putting the lower grill back on which was originally red. i’d either want to paint it black, keep the red, or keep the exposed intercooler look. what do you guys think? tbh, i like the red grill. just think it might be a lil too much as i already have a white snorkel, red calipers and bronze wheels. which is why i’ve had the intercooler exposed 🤔
Tire Vehicle registration plate Wheel Car Window

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle Grille Tire

·
Registered
16’ st3
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it’s weird, i’ve never seen a factory lower grille like that on an ST but it came red when i got it from the dealer. the first thing i did when i brought the car home was take it off LOL.

·
Registered
64 Posts
it’s weird, i’ve never seen a factory lower grille like that on an ST but it came red when i got it from the dealer. the first thing i did when i brought the car home was take it off LOL.
Are you the original owner? I’m assuming the original owner painted it red. It looks like they cut out the vertical supports for it as well.

·
Registered
16’ st3
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you the original owner? I’m assuming the original owner painted it red. It looks like they cut out the vertical supports for it as well.
nope, second owner. i just assumed it came red from factory because the car was completely stock when i bought it, and it’d be weird to own an ST for 60k miles and your only mod to be painting the lower grille… right? but yeah, didn’t even know it HAD vertical supports..lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
nope, second owner. i just assumed it came red from factory because the car was completely stock when i bought it, and it’d be weird to own an ST for 60k miles and your only mod to be painting the lower grille… right? but yeah, didn’t even know it HAD vertical supports..lol
more than likely they removed other mods before selling

·
Registered
256 Posts
please don’t say that i try to avoid thinking about it as much as i can, even tho ur probably right i like to think that I’M the one that popped her cherry
Yeah that's what I keep telling myself too...

• Wow
Reactions: germbone
1 - 20 of 20 Posts