Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the st game, and this forum. I got a 14 tuxedo black st2. And I was just wondering if there's any online stores that carry a bunch of different brands and type of products? Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
CJ's Pony Parts seems to have a real nice selection. the prices can often be found a little cheaper elsewhere, but its a great place to shop around, plus they have great install videos for most of the products they sell.

·
Registered
344 Posts
What exactly are you after? Different stores/vendors offer different value. For example if you want to get a Cobb Accessport and a tune you would be best off buying it off someone like Stratified or freektune as they do good package deals on tunes + AP. If you are after random bits and pieces usually edgemotorsports or CJponyparts are your bigger two but shop around and google the part you are after and compare. It really does depend on what you are trying to achieve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the response guys. I'm from the dirt bike world and for that there's a couple different websites that are online retailers that sell hundreds of parts and accessories from tons of different company's. that way it's easy to compare and contrast. So I guess I was just looking for something like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts