·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5:48 seconds in

·
Registered
212 Posts
When your trying to heel toe and you forget the Focus brake have some bite.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
I was in a VERY similar situation last week as the 2nd guy.
Dude almost rear ended me at a red light RIGHT turn.
Went rage mode saying I almost caused HIM an accident.

****ing morons.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
I never got the whole point of brake checking. Especially on the highway like that. Trying to make a "point" by putting yourself in the hands of a few tons of steel barreling down on you at rather high speeds. That's a great way to injure yourself in pretty horrific ways, and many of them won't be solved completely with the money you get. (And with dash cam evidence like that you won't be getting any at all)

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'll flash my brake lights and it that doesn't work slow down. Stopping on the brakes helps noone.

Sent from another garage.
If you have the STBrakeFlasher you can do both at the same time!

Also, looks like PA road signs. Might be @Duece McCracken

·
Administrator
11,869 Posts
If you have the STBrakeFlasher you can do both at the same time!

Also, looks like PA road signs. Might be @Duece McCracken
Whoa bro!!

There's no stache' on that car, not me bro. I don't brake check, like ever. I like my car too much.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The car filming may have brake checked him first, never know
it was a close call either way! i honestly thought he hit him when i watched it

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I agree the ST driver was a flaming Dbag, but did you see the mustang a clip or two afterwards? Lol THAT guy better have stopped after causing that mess. Pretty lucky they didn't hit anything after spinning.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I agree the ST driver was a flaming Dbag, but did you see the mustang a clip or two afterwards? Lol THAT guy better have stopped after causing that mess. Pretty lucky they didn't hit anything after spinning.
oh yes... its funny cause i find myself being drawn into these road rage compilations all the time.. they literally piss me off watching them but its like a train wreck, i have to keep watching

·
Registered
660 Posts
oh yes... its funny cause i find myself being drawn into these road rage compilations all the time.. they literally piss me off watching them but its like a train wreck, i have to keep watching
Did you miss the one ST at 9:30? Just now watched through the rest of this video...

Reactions: zerocoolxx

·
Premium Member
392 Posts
I had some moron in a old beat up pick up truck cut in front of me between me and the car in front. I knew he was gonna brake check me so I put some distance and waited, sure enough he tried, but that vehicle had such crappy brakes it was hilarious. I decided that the best way to mess with him was to give him a response he wasnt expecting.... I just smiled and waved to him. lol.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I had some moron in a old beat up pick up truck cut in front of me between me and the car in front. I knew he was gonna brake check me so I put some distance and waited, sure enough he tried, but that vehicle had such crappy brakes it was hilarious. I decided that the best way to mess with him was to give him a response he wasnt expecting.... I just smiled and waved to him. lol.
I love this passive aggressive move. They get even more pissed and you come out the bigger man!

·
Registered
421 Posts
the last video was the best. totally shocked to see it take place in the parking lot of a walmart

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did you miss the one ST at 9:30? Just now watched through the rest of this video...
i saw another focus... couldn't come to the conclusion that it was an ST though. I couldn't tell.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts