Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I broke the OEM style female oil separator fittings on my catch can. Does anyone know the part number or where to buy just that fitting?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did that search and could only find the whole assemble. But yes female side of part 10. I should have posted that. Clearly they can be bought by itself because alot of the catch cans come with them. So I figured I would ask around.

I channeled my inner @brian60

https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-par.../emission-system-cat/emission-components-scat

It's like the one part they don't have listed. #10. That's the fitting you're talking about though right? the female intake side connector?

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Well now that we are all on the same page though,
we know what exact part you need. I'll do some searching today.

I have one good idea if you are out and about, to check a big local part stores Dorman/Help section. If it's a big enough store they will have a good selection of Dorman stuff, which includes a lot of weird factory plastic clip fittings, you might find a fuel or evap one you can cannibalize.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Free-S...hash=item1e9ea46f17:m:mMIhRh_3TRJop-Mtqt88U1A

Norma PA6-GF30

THESE ARE THE WRONG SIZE

Well now that we are all on the same page though,
we know what exact part you need. I'll do some searching today.

I have one good idea if you are out and about, to check a big local part stores Dorman/Help section. If it's a big enough store they will have a good selection of Dorman stuff, which includes a lot of weird factory plastic clip fittings, you might find a fuel or evap one you can cannibalize.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
yeah but shipping is free!!!

Not a bad deal at all. They would easily cost $6 or more each at a parts store I bet.

Reactions: 01Sportwagon
1 - 8 of 8 Posts