Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find an explanation of stage 1 and stage 2 oil catch cans. Can someone tell me? I have the symposer delete plate with valve, is this a good source to install the occ if so which brand?

·
Premium Member
13,885 Posts
Can't find an explanation of stage 1 and stage 2 oil catch cans. Can someone tell me? I have the symposer delete plate with valve, is this a good source to install the occ if so which brand?
With Boomba Racing Stage 1 is the CCV side and Stage 2 is the PCV side (most common and highly recommended). For their stage 2 you do need the symposer delete due to the mounting location.

Sent from another galaxy.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With Boomba Racing Stage 1 is the CCV side and Stage 2 is the PCV side (most common and highly recommended). For their stage 2 you do need the symposer delete due to the mounting location.

Sent from another galaxy.
thanks for the quick reply. Already did the symposer delete with the valve. Thanks again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I plan on just cleaning my valves every 50k. Seems easier than dropping hundreds of bucks on an occ

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
696 Posts
What should someone do if they already have ~30k miles on their car before they install an OCC?

I do have a fairly heavy right foot sometimes.

Please keep in mind that only someone who isn't a mechanic would ask a question like this. That means I wouldn't be the one to open up my engine, so mechanic costs are a consideration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts