Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1107 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw a Red ST with black wheels in downtown Cleveland earlier this week and a black ST with tinted windows and a temp tag in Sheffield yesterday, who are you?! lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Fitness 19 in Toledo, OH

Ingot Silver ST -- you waited for me to back out of my spot when I was leaving and took it. This was Last night at about 10pm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've seen a white St with non stock exhaust in Lorain turning from 57 towards the BP gas station is, and I've seen a tangerine one multiple times at the Oberlin Walmart and on rt 20 going towards Oberlin

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen a white St with non stock exhaust in Lorain turning from 57 towards the BP gas station is, and I've seen a tangerine one multiple times at the Oberlin Walmart and on rt 20 going towards Oberlin
I saw this white one too on Tuesday in Elyria.

The TS may have been me! My grandpa lives at the corner of 20 and 58.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Saw a Tangerine Scream on 23 heading southbound in Toledo, OH, I was in the northbound lane. You had a black offset racing stripe and tinted windows.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Why is this in the NE section? We from the Midwest over here!

Spotted a TS with tinted windows at the corner of Lazelle and 23 in Lewis Center around lunchtime today.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I saw a Race Red pulling out of the North Market parking lot and a Tangerine Scream with some exhaust work parked in the Vine St. parking garage earlier this afternoon.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Spotted a TB ST3 on 675 near Fairborn around 5pm today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
174 Posts
There was an Ingot Silver ST behind me on Southbound I-75 in Toledo, OH today. You got off at I-475 West. You came up behind me and then shot around me to get off at the exit for I-475.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Caught either a OW or a TS at the corner of Tuttle Crossing and Frantz Road in Dublin earlier tonight.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Drove right by a Ingot Silver ST in North Ridgeville (Cleveland).
The guy exited onto Lorain Ave from I-480 and turned right. I happen to be driving my TB FST on Lorain and came up behind him. Passed him on the right side (multi-lane road) and gave a short wave before he turned left into somewhere.

This was saturday night 3/22

·
Registered
66 Posts
Had a TS ST pass by in Solon, on the way into work this morning. Got off of 422 at the same time. Don't know if it is anyone on here. I have seen it around a couple times.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Keep seeing a OW St with custom exhaust and blacked Windows at Elyria Walmart, seen him like twice this week, one he was leaving the Walmart drive turning to 57 and he was also parked out in the open at Walmart, wanted to hear his exhaust..

1 - 20 of 1107 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
136 Participants
TurboGT
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing