Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in Akron, OH looking for some track or auto X days somewhere. Don't mind driving a little. Anyone from Ohio have any recommendations?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: WHEEZER994

·
Registered
24 Posts
While the autocross season is winding down, there are always events in Ohio and surrounding areas through the end of October. There are SCCA autocross events near Xenia, Toledo, and Pittsburg on October 16th, and MVSCC (Miami Valley Sports Car Club) has an autocross in Wilmington on October 9th, and in Springfield October 30. Those are just some I found with a quick internet search, there are probably others. I plan to be at the one in Springfield, and possibly the one in Wilmington, and I'm doing a PDX Track Day up at Mid-Ohio this Friday with OVR/SCCA, but unfortunately registration closed yesterday for it.

There are probably other Ohio area events in October as well, search on MotorsportReg | racing, track day, HPDE, autocross, sport bike, karting & motocross events and www.myautoevents.com for more potential dates/event. Not sure if they are still doing it, but there used to be a region in West Virginia and one in Indiana that held autocross events year round.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Yeh like posted in the other one, might be some track days here and there, same with autox. My season personally ended tho because I just bought a house and have all that logistical stuff to do. Slicks still had some life in em tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts