Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my RR ST1 on Labor day. I didn't even drive it the first week I owned it. In the last 2 weeks I've added an AEM dry filter, WC Lathe Werks shift knob, FSWerks Shifter cable bracket bushings. And I'm only a little over 600 miles into ownership. Today I ordered the RS engine cover and Mountune Quick-Shift! Had I known I'd become such an ST junkie I would have... bought it anyway. :crazy:

·
Registered
483 Posts
I know the feeling. I wasn't going to do much either. In less than a year I have installed everything needed for the stage 3 setup except DP and I just got that. I've also been looking at differentials and considering a bigger turbo.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Haha I know what you mean, I've been holding off but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some goodies. The wife keeps telling me to wait for Christmas lol, it's hard.

But I'm addicted to driving it, any excuse to drive somewhere and I'm gone. Never had a car do that to me before :crazy:

·
Registered
816 Posts
In a year since buying my car I went full stage 3 and am looking at bigger turbos. Our cars are just too fun to work on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
12,636 Posts
Don't get me started, my mod list is ridiculous, but I knew from the first mile that I was going to mod the **** outta it.

For quite a few ST owners I am "patient zero" for the mod bug. It spreads like wildfire when I'm around, lol.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Haha I know what you mean, I've been holding off but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on some goodies. The wife keeps telling me to wait for Christmas lol, it's hard.

But I'm addicted to driving it, any excuse to drive somewhere and I'm gone. Never had a car do that to me before :crazy:
I honestly just hop in my car and go for a drive on my lunch breaks on a regular basis. I have a route that goes all the way around town.

Reactions: CaliJoe

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hahaha. Welcome to the club. It only gets harder and more addictive, especially when you get into adding power.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I wasn't going to do anything either! So far I've convinced myself to just leave it at the shifter and some bushings. As I get closer to the warranty being up a tune and some other pieces are going to be harder to resist.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I haven't done a single mod and owning my ST since December.... however that's not going to last much longer lol. I have been doing a lot of research on here and am just trying to decide which ones to do first and how much money I am willing to spend. I thought just buying the car was going to be enough but no then I had to go and find this forum...

·
Registered
548 Posts
I said the same thing and as you see below i didn't listen.

If you can afford it and not put youeself in debt, have fun!.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts