Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have one for their '13-'14 ST they're willing to part with? Upgrading the audio in my ST1 piece by piece & starting with adding a subwoofer. Not worried about the speaker that's in it, but would like the enclosure to be fairly intact.
In the Dallas, TX area.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As little as realistically possible. I saw someone selling one for $40 but I couldn't get a hold of them.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
There is a member on here selling his JL audio sub and box and it looks almost identical and accepting offers on it. Might get the best of both world going that route?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a member on here selling his JL audio sub and box and it looks almost identical and accepting offers on it. Might get the best of both world going that route?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I did see that one. A little too big for what I'm aiming for. I don't need to rattle the doors off their hinges. Just wanting a discreet modest upgrade with little clutter. I already have in mind what I want to do & it would cost about the same, just need an OEM sub to make it work. I'm sure the JL Audio stuff is great, but I don't like the mounting setup for the Stealth box. I don't know why they couldn't make brackets to use the existing holes from the factory sub. I hate drilling holes in my car if I don't have to.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Id be willing closer to 100 shipped. Mine only has around 25 days of play time on it before it got pulled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts