Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these things extinct now? I'm assuming they have been for a while now. Tried emailing him as well but it was a dead email. If anyone knows how to get their hands on one or something similar, that'd be cool. Or if anyone has a used one for sale! If not, I'm wanting to do cutouts of my own. Currently has a Levels Performance catless downpipe and a stock exhaust. Im not looking for any hate on how horrible it's going to sound, I really don't care. Just interested in the crackpipe or a cut out after the downpipe to mate with the stock exhaust.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are these things extinct now? I'm assuming they have been for a while now. Tried emailing him as well but it was a dead email. If anyone knows how to get their hands on one or something similar, that'd be cool. Or if anyone has a used one for sale! If not, I'm wanting to do cutouts of my own. Currently has a Levels Performance catless downpipe and a stock exhaust. Im not looking for any hate on how horrible it's going to sound, I really don't care. Just interested in the crackpipe or a cut out after the downpipe to mate with the stock exhaust.
Sorry this is not going to answer your question, but i was wondering, how does your catless down pipe and stock catback sound as far as loudness and sound characteristics?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts