Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Hey if you guys are gonna connect please somebody give me a yell........I'm from Long Island where except for a couple of guys, the community is totally ghey. Weve met like once in 3 years.......looking to hang with some folks who are actually passionate about their ride. I'll go for a couple of hours for a meet.

BTW.......if any of you guys want to check out a cool meet, check the Long Island forum.........most Sunday mornings, about 600 cars of all types meet at Captree State Park near Robert Moses State Park.......about 35 minutes max on an early Sunday morning. I connect with a bunch of Mustang and Corvette guys at the Best Buy in Bayshore and trust me, the cruise across the bridge is not to be missed with these guys........sICK. I'm the only FOST to represent although sometimes WillfromFreeport hooks up with me.

Reactions: willfromfreeport

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What's up! I haven't been on the forum for a while so I just got the chance to see this. You should PM me and see if we could link sometime.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Anyone here want 2 motorcraft oil filters a new uncut/unprogrammed eBay key fob a hid kit and resistors, I traded the ST in and have no use for any of it. I live on the UES and work in Bayside M-F it's free dollars and I'll meet with you in reason. Just pay it forward is all I ask. I also like beer ;).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
One more interested in meeting up in the LI/NYC area if anyone's interested. Just purchased a 2016 ST3 and would love to meet up with some more experienced ST drivers.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Hey guys, from long island. Long beach area. Send me a message of anyone wants to meet up some time.
Heya. I'm in Lynbrook. Check out that Facebook group.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey if you guys are gonna connect please somebody give me a yell........I'm from Long Island where except for a couple of guys, the community is totally ghey. Weve met like once in 3 years.......looking to hang with some folks who are actually passionate about their ride. I'll go for a couple of hours for a meet.

BTW.......if any of you guys want to check out a cool meet, check the Long Island forum.........most Sunday mornings, about 600 cars of all types meet at Captree State Park near Robert Moses State Park.......about 35 minutes max on an early Sunday morning. I connect with a bunch of Mustang and Corvette guys at the Best Buy in Bayshore and trust me, the cruise across the bridge is not to be missed with these guys........sICK. I'm the only FOST to represent although sometimes WillfromFreeport hooks up with me.
Hey man I just got one 3 weeks ago I’m from Long Island also love to get together

·
Registered
91 Posts
focus 1.jpg

hey guys i just got a 2018 a couple months ago and I love it!...ive been detailing for over 12 years just found out about this forum thread and the facebook page, if anyone is interested in having their rides look top notch, i do everything from paint correction, ceramic pro, glassparency, calipers. I only use the best stuff and am extremely affordable. I love what I do! Out of Baldwin (on my car in the picture, 205 meguiars, wolfgang sealant 3.0, colinite carnuba, glassparency)

·
Registered
16 Posts
View attachment 344601

hey guys i just got a 2018 a couple months ago and I love it!...ive been detailing for over 12 years just found out about this forum thread and the facebook page, if anyone is interested in having their rides look top notch, i do everything from paint correction, ceramic pro, glassparency, calipers. I only use the best stuff and am extremely affordable. I love what I do! Out of Baldwin (on my car in the picture, 205 meguiars, wolfgang sealant 3.0, colinite carnuba, glassparency)
Where you located??

21 - 33 of 33 Posts