Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup everyone, name is Jay, this is my first official thread, even though I been lurking around for months since I first bought her in December.

First thing's first, I absolutely love this car. She's a beast, and I look forward to driving her every day lol. Especially when the roads are nice and clear and I can open her up :banana:

One of the main draws about the Focus ST is the fact that it's unique, you don't see it every 5 minutes in the road.

I've seen a few here and there locally, and usually I give the nod or the wave, after are, we are Bretheren :lol:

I've seen one older NY thread,but nobody's been on it for 2 months.

I just wanted to know if there are any other FoST owners in the Westchester/NYC area. If so, feel free to check in!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey man! Yeah I'm a little north of you in North Salem. If you know of any cruises or meets in the area, let me know! Hopefully we can get this thread more popular

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey man! Yeah I'm a little north of you in North Salem. If you know of any cruises or meets in the area, let me know! Hopefully we can get this thread more popular
Hey what's up man. Sorry for the late reply, have been busy haha. Not too far honestly! And if you know of any please let me know also! I'm always down to take the car out for a spin. I actually just recently got an e30 tune so I'm loving it even more.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm located in the Bronx there was a nice group and we did a few cruises, but everyone's busy and sort of stopped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm located in the Bronx there was a nice group and we did a few cruises, but everyone's busy and sort of stopped.
Wassup bro. Hey I understand it is, these babies don't pay for themselves, do they hahaha. I'm from Yonkers, maybe some time we can set something up and ride around maybe to the city or something !

·
Registered
15 Posts
I went to a CT meet in South Windsor CT on Saturday which was cool. About an hour and a half from Danbury though.

Cool guys, and the shop is almost all Focus STs, with some Fiestas, and then other Fords around too. The meet had 2 pretty cool Mustangs. Eric, @FocusMods, is a really cool guy and I'll definitely be going there again

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went to a CT meet in South Windsor CT on Saturday which was cool. About an hour and a half from Danbury though.

Cool guys, and the shop is almost all Focus STs, with some Fiestas, and then other Fords around too. The meet had 2 pretty cool Mustangs. Eric, @FocusMods, is a really cool guy and I'll definitely be going there again
Awesome.I'm gonna be keeping my eye out for local meets on the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just curious, what wheels do you have?

Looks great!

Also, did you tint your tail lights yourself like I did? It looks exactly how mine did when I first did it.
I believe they are Sparco Assetto Garas. They actually came with the car when I bought it.

I actually did the tail lights myself with some plasti dip, I just put about 3 layers before it looked too dark. I was only gonna leave it tinted with the plasti dip for a little bit before I tinted them with the real tint, which I've had in the trunk for over a month now that you remind me about it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Wassup bro. Hey I understand it is, these babies don't pay for themselves, do they hahaha. I'm from Yonkers, maybe some time we can set something up and ride around maybe to the city or something !
I'm in the city every day for work, so that's the last place I would go. I also just picked up a F150 Eco boost, so the ST has been sitting in the garage. If you see something going on I'm down if I can make it. I'm also probably a lot older then most of you guys. So if you don't mind a old timer tagging along.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I live in yonkers always driving around westchester and ct. built and big turbo soon to be 600whp with the new set up

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm in the city every day for work, so that's the last place I would go. I also just picked up a F150 Eco boost, so the ST has been sitting in the garage. If you see something going on I'm down if I can make it. I'm also probably a lot older then most of you guys. So if you don't mind a old timer tagging along.
Nah I don't mind at all . I get you. If i was there all day I would wanna go the hell away from it the rest of the day haha.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you guys are down for a drive, there's a FocusMods meets in CT about an hour and 15 minutes from Danbury on Saturday at 4pm. I'm in North Salem but made it two weeks ago, and it was pretty cool.

FocusModsMeet4.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in SW Fairfield county so nearby. There's another focusmods meetup this weekend posted in the CT group thread.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts