Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i'm about to purchase a '15 ST3 (black) and i'm pretty torn on what to do about wheels. I've researched damn near every 5x108 wheel on the market and so far the ones I like best are the Nuespeed RSe52. They make them in 5x108 18x8.5 in 3 colors, just not in the machine finish like I like... however they do make that same wheel in machine finish in 5x112 18x9. I talked to Vivid racing and they said they could probably order the 5x112 and re-drill so I can get the finish I want. Opinions please...

http://www.neuspeed.com/885204b-rse52-light-weight-wheel.html#popUp[products]/3/

·
Registered
524 Posts
Have you looked at Rotiform wheels? They have some similar styles like the Nue that come in the correct bolt pattern

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just get the redrilled ones, as long as the offset and that width will sit the ST (et45 - et35 is a good range for 18x9's, the closer to 35, the less tire width you can run without rubbing fenders, 265's fit on an et48) if you don't want the 9 and prefer the 8.5 go with the non-redrilled. Redrilling isn't bad, especially if it is for a wheel that you love and can't get in the correct pcd.

·
Registered
95 Posts
If you're redrilling you may have to refinish too... I suppose the machine look is not really a finish though so that won't matter?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts