Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured this was close enough to maintenance since I technically need to fix something. I went to mount my Sto-n-Sho plate and i noticed that a majority of the front air deflector to front bumper push pins are missing. Does anybody have a picture of what these things look like? I tried looking on Ford parts direct and i didn't see what I was looking for. Mine is a 2014 but using CJ's website I got a close up of the 2016-2017? ones i guess. Are they the same?

lpb44_8.1332.jpg

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can pick them up at the auto parts store "help me" section. Just bring one in with you to get the right size. Buy some extra as well. They like to fall out...

·
Registered
740 Posts
^^ What he said! I bought a bunch of them at Autozone, package was labeled "defroster retainers"

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
yeah the 'help' section is made by Dorman.
You might not find push clips that are 100% exact but you will find ones that work. Take one with you when you go in.

I need some of the T30 bolts that hold the bottom pan on, a few of mine have mysteriously disappeared.

https://www.dormanproducts.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the 'help' section is made by Dorman.
You might not find push clips that are 100% exact but you will find ones that work. Take one with you when you go in.

I need some of the T30 bolts that hold the bottom pan on, a few of mine have mysteriously disappeared.

https://www.dormanproducts.com
I appreciate the help guys but i don't have one to bring with me lol. I knew dorman would probably have them. The "defroster retainer" one will probably help guide me to the one that is the correct size. Ill check it out, thanks guys!

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
I appreciate the help guys but i don't have one to bring with me lol. I knew dorman would probably have them. The "defroster retainer" one will probably help guide me to the one that is the correct size. Ill check it out, thanks guys!
If you drive your car to autozone you'll have plenty of clips with you, just pull the top off turn hand take off. There, you'll have one with you. :big smile:

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
If you drive your car to autozone you'll have plenty of clips with you, just pull the top off turn hand take off. There, you'll have one with you. :big smile:
haha I don't daily my car so I didn't think about it that way LOL hahaha.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
I am sure everybody knows this but just because it has not been mentioned. You can go to a Ford dealer who can order any clip OEM even when it is not in stock they can order it pretty fast.

That is what I do. Has not been expensive in my opinion/experience.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm fine with going to the dealer I just didn't see it in there diagrams when I pulled them up. But maybe I didn't look hard enough. Anyway I did mud flaps one the car and the push pins for the front inner fender liner fit and look the same as the picture...at least from one side of the car. Obviously this things front bumper has been off but whatever, I'll check it out. Thanks guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts