Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Browsing on the forums, I saw the SITH Racing logo plastered around a couple signatures in threads of interest, but as they were not yet a vendor (in process of), I didn't know much about who they were.

During my random skirting of the FB forums, I manage to see a guy throwing down some knowledge. I'm intrigued as a lot of the info he knew pertained to my EFR build. I shot him a message, and we chatted each other up for a good while. He later drops the bomb that he owns SITH Racing and was putting together a build-a-kit EFR setup with nothing-but-the-best quality, at a price that was surprisingly reasonable.

More time unfolds, and it's clear that Adam/@[email protected] is no fly-by-night dude. We have been working together for several weeks to make this setup work as best for me as possible. He has a laundry list of cars he has been involved with, many of which are testing the boundaries of our platform. As someone who can't afford much of the trial and error process, being able to trust someone who has experience was invaluable. That translated to a reasonable BT swap that I am so damn excited to go through with.

I'm extremely happy to have worked with them, and without a doubt, look forward to doing business with them in the future.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
awesome news to hear!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Browsing on the forums, I saw the SITH Racing logo plastered around a couple signatures in threads of interest, but as they were not yet a vendor (in process of), I didn't know much about who they were.

During my random skirting of the FB forums, I manage to see a guy throwing down some knowledge. I'm intrigued as a lot of the info he knew pertained to my EFR build. I shot him a message, and we chatted each other up for a good while. He later drops the bomb that he owns SITH Racing and was putting together a build-a-kit EFR setup with nothing-but-the-best quality, at a price that was surprisingly reasonable.

More time unfolds, and it's clear that Adam/ @[email protected] is no fly-by-night dude. We have been working together for several weeks to make this setup work as best for me as possible. He has a laundry list of cars he has been involved with, many of which are testing the boundaries of our platform. As someone who can't afford much of the trial and error process, being able to trust someone who has experience was invaluable. That translated to a reasonable BT swap that I am so damn excited to go through with.

I'm extremely happy to have worked with them, and without a doubt, look forward to doing business with them in the future.
Codi,

We could not be more happy to be working with you and others like you. Thank you so much for being such a great customer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts