Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Kind of a play off the Ken Block gymkhana Fiesta vid.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that bikers really want to push the whole "share the road" BS but opt out of obeying normal traffic laws? Almost hit a guy on a bike today at a 4-way stop because he decided he didn't need to stop. I actually see it a lot at that location because it's close to a bike trail. They just roll right through. I'll share the road, but you best stop when a lifted f150 starts rolling through the intersection. It don't stop that fast.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I heard a rumor the new 2018 RS can take a wheelchair from a roll, but might have trouble from a dig with all that torque.

*source is myself

Reactions: Zeek

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Yea like others said. The fact they are comparing a bicycle, a ONE GEAR BMX bicycle nonetheless actually makes me not want the car.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Reactions: LockeLamora33

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Not as bad as Toyota's recent ad for their "8-6 Coupe" (formerly Scion FR-S in North American market) that basically says that their car is useless, and your girlfriend will leave you.
Toyota Is Completely ****ing Up The Advertising For The Toyota 86

There is a lot of terrible marketing in the auto industry.
wow. These ads really do destroy my image of the car rather than improve it. They would be better off saving those advertising bucks.

Toyota runs stupid truck ads all the time too, their advertising department must suck or I am out of the loop of something. Went looking for an example, not what I had in mind but it gives you the idea

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NoubeuXAac

1 - 16 of 16 Posts