Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since we are kinda blowing up the spotted thread, I though I would start a NEO specific thread to organize events and what not.

Next event I know of is Cars and Coffee in Garfield Heights. Details are below.

October 19th

Starbucks
9791 Vista Way
Garfield Heights, OH 44125

Starts around 8:30-9, who thinks they can go?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I assume that's next Sunday?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I should be there :) loved the turnout this weekend

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I'll make an event. Is this just focus guys or is this the official individual cars and coffee?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Since this is a chat thread:

Does any one know of any fun roads in the Cleveland area to drive? I struggle to find them.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Since this is a chat thread:

Does any one know of any fun roads in the Cleveland area to drive? I struggle to find them.
metroparks... great for a mild drive

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I know they just repaved them so they are super prime now but there are people and cops everywhere. 😑
Agreed :( there are some that branch off that are fun for short fun ride. Metroparks is pretty huge.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anyone know of good roads in the Cleveland area to do data logs? I am thinking about snatching up the big turbo that's for sale but I dont know of any nice straight roads with little chance of cops in the area that I can use to data log a custom tune.

·
Registered
440 Posts
There needs to be more meets in the canton area. Would mind anothe cruise like the one we did with @WHEEZER around the Atwood/tappen lake roads. But with more cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
950 Posts
There needs to be more meets in the canton area. Would mind anothe cruise like the one we did with @WHEEZER around the Atwood/tappen lake roads. But with more cars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The hardcore drive I did with the Mini's over the weekend was a blast.170 miles of turns...

1 - 20 of 387 Posts
About this Discussion
386 Replies
35 Participants
Moose_
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing