Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the emotional thread label. But this morning I was dropping off my kids and notice this horror. I placed my finger next to it for reference.

I think it happened in my parking garage. Im so pissed right now.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Driver side fender, below my finger is a black scratch as well but it didnt penetrate the clear coat.

·
Registered
2017 ST1
1,030 Posts
It's just too much to ask for people to not touch other people's cars...with their hands, car doors, etc. I'm sorry your paint is marred. A door ding would be easy...this is uglier.

·
Super Moderator
10,049 Posts
Sorry for the emotional thread label. But this morning I was dropping off my kids and notice this horror. I placed my finger next to it for reference.

I think it happened in my parking garage. Im so pissed right now.

I've had very good luck with color match and quality from Automotivetouchup; they have brush on and spray on and bulk; get the primer, base and clear for an good finish.

2016 Ford Focus Colors of Touch Up Paint

Reactions: Zeek

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've had very good luck with color match and quality from Automotivetouchup; they have brush on and spray on and bulk; get the primer, base and clear for an good finish.

2016 Ford Focus Colors of Touch Up Paint
Thanks for that info, i actually have a trick for this sort of thing. Ill do a write up this weekend. My brother in law owns a body shop so ive picked up tricks along the way.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got so confused when I saw your post. We have the same name for our ST's! Sorry to see the damage! :/

Reactions: Zeek

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got so confused when I saw your post. We have the same name for our ST's! Sorry to see the damage! :/
Lol, my st doesnt have a name yet. I think its an old movie phrase and i noticed the St lol.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Lol, my st doesnt have a name yet. I think its an old movie phrase and i noticed the St lol.

"STELLLLAAAAA!" is a Seinfeld quote. Funny episode. It's a good car name, let me know what you name you car then!

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats why i hate washing my car.thats when you find all the nicks and dings....hate people....ALOT.....!!!!
Wait till i post the pic of my front bumper!! I was driving down from Disney with the family, it was 2am and the car next to me kicked up a baseball size rock and hit my lower lip.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I also named mine STella.... were an original bunch apparently

1 - 20 of 30 Posts