Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and gals. No Shave November challenge: I will shave baby faced on November 1 on the last day of the month I will donate 100 dollars for every inch of growth to Lyla's favorite charity. Who is with me?

welcome | Friends of Karen

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Damnit....any special regs for military members?

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Aww men I wish I could do it, if I dont shave for a month I will look like I live in the streets (no ofense). I work in office, cant have my bear long.
If you announce who its for I am sure you would have the office on your side though...Just sayin' ;D

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If enough people are interested in this we can have people pledge donation based on other people's beards etc. It's not about the beard it's about coming together as a community to make a difference. Even if just for one family.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I will give this some thought...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Wow, this is awesome! Thank you for choosing Friends of Karen, they are a great foundation that I have seen help a bunch of people first hand, including my family, and they are well deserving of any donations. I can't go the full month (im in a wedding party on the 20th), but I'm going to get my Duck Dynasty on for as long as I can. Lyla couldn't ask for a better forum to be behind her. Thank you Jeremy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts