Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to order a B1 package, but they raised the price by $50 ($950 to $1000) and called it a "sale." Then they invalidated their old promo codes and released none for Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Kind of expected to pay less (or the same) on Black Friday/Cyber Monday, not more. That's the exact opposite of a sale, kinda frustrating. Anyone know what the deal is with that?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm pretty sure they had a Black Friday sale. I received multiple emails with the discount code, as well as having it on their landing page up until yesterday. The code Holiday19 works on some things, like their intake, but not on the B1 package.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure they had a Black Friday sale. I received multiple emails with the discount code, as well as having it on their landing page up until yesterday. The code Holiday19 works on some things, like their intake, but not on the B1 package.
That seems to be the issue I was having. Still though, kinda ****ty that they would raise the price of the B1 package for Black Friday. It was $50 cheaper about a month ago, and there were promo codes that worked on it then as well, bringing it down even lower.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
That seems to be the issue I was having. Still though, kinda ****ty that they would raise the price of the B1 package for Black Friday. It was $50 cheaper about a month ago, and there were promo codes that worked on it then as well, bringing it down even lower.
Well its kind of ****ty to expect a sale; its not written in stone that a company must put what you want to buy on sale at a specified time. Caveat emptor and a more apt american saying; you snooze you lose.

Shoot them a friendly email and see what you get back. Dont expect anything but its worth a shot. They helped me out with a package deal on brake pads a while ago. I wanted a matching pad material when i went with the RS Brembo's up front and wanted to pair it to fresh ST rears. Not many at the time had a matching set and i noticed there was a slight savings when buying front and rear pads at the same time but not for my RS/ST combination. They took care of me

·
Registered
962 Posts
They arent the only ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts