Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey so I just go stationed in cali and no 93 WTH so now my ? is which tune is giving you the best performance on 91

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
hey so I just go stationed in cali and no 93 WTH so now my ? is which tune is giving you the best performance on 91
Custom Stratified 91 tune for me, then when it's time for fun I have a Custom E85 tune (Now really like E51). I used to mix 3 gal of E85 and the rest of 91. Now it's 6 gal of each to get the right mix with the E51.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Custom Stratified 91 tune for me, then when it's time for fun I have a Custom E85 tune (Now really like E51). I used to mix 3 gal of E85 and the rest of 91. Now it's 6 gal of each to get the right mix with the E51.
yeah I may have to try that e30 been hearing a lot about that lately

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
yeah I may have to try that e30 been hearing a lot about that lately
E30 is an immediately felt difference that you'll love and become addicted to. Expect terrible gas mileage as a result, but way more fun.

Reactions: 2.3T

·
Registered
357 Posts
Will probably never go back to 91 unless I have too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Will probably never go back to 91 unless I have too lol.

Same here, I have a E30/93 combo map just incase I end up somewhere and don't have access to the corn. Last week I had to try out another 93 revision to finalize my tune and damn did it just feel flat. Every day I kept wondering if something was wrong and then remembered that I was back on 93. Sent in my data logs and then filled back up with the good stuff and damn if it wasn't right back where I wanted it to be. Just punchier through the whole power band!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Same here, I have a E30/93 combo map just incase I end up somewhere and don't have access to the corn. Last week I had to try out another 93 revision to finalize my tune and damn did it just feel flat. Every day I kept wondering if something was wrong and then remembered that I was back on 93. Sent in my data logs and then filled back up with the good stuff and damn if it wasn't right back where I wanted it to be. Just punchier through the whole power band!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I have a 91 tune also but I map out everywhere I’m going to make sure I can still mix, otherwise we aren’t taking my car haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts