Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow! It's been a long time since I've really hit the forums and posted anything related to my ST. Life gets super busy with work and family so my ST projects get pushed to the side and posting about them becomes an after-thought. Bought my ST2 back in April 2013 at Poway Ford in SoCal and it's been a blast to drive since that day! Only got to do some minor modifications to the ST prior to getting PCS orders to Germany.

Started with just a simple lowering spring setup from H&R and added some vinyl wrap to the exterior/interior of the car (didn't want to void that warranty as soon as I got it):

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford motor company Center console

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Fast forward to 2016 and I finally worked up enough money to get my suspension sorted out with some BC Racing Coilovers, Massive Speed Rear Toe/Camber Arms and 19 x 8.5 Forgestar F14 wheels w/Hankook EVO S2 tires. Pics below are of my wheels and also when I did my coilover service after they had been on the car for a year. Also added a Triple-R Composites front splitter.

Wheels and front splitter:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback

Before:

Coil spring Suspension Suspension part Auto part Vehicle

After:

Coil spring Suspension part Suspension Shock absorber Auto part

Jump ahead again to Fall 2017 and I decided it was time to purchase some additional modifications; mainly ones that I could easily get in Europe. Some are still in transit as of this post, but quite a few have been installed now.

Ceika Big Brake Kit (Orange/Yellow Anodized) - Front: 6-pot/356x32mm Rotors Rear: 4-pot/356x28mm Rotors

This was a fairly big job as it was my first big brake install with no instructions. Took a couple of days to get everything lined up and adjusted perfectly with a friend assisting. The replacement parking brake cylinders were a tad difficult but lined up after we got everything in place. I feel like I could probably do this job in about 4 hours now by myself. Braking performance is outstanding now! Can't wait until winter clears out here so I can get to the Nurburgring and Hockenheim to run some laps.

Yellow Motor vehicle Vehicle Auto part Car

Disc brake Auto part Vehicle brake Wheel Brake

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
NinjaMindTrick's Long Overdue Build Thread cont...

GReddy SP Catback Exhaust

I researched this one for a while and it was a toss-up between it and the Borla. Pulled the trigger on this one and installed it shortly after the big brake kit. The GReddy exhaust has a pretty aggressive exhaust note and pretty much no drone at highway speeds (unless the engine is under load uphill). Install was pretty quick (again with a friend assisting); it only took about 2 hours.

Vehicle Auto part Car Engine

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive design

Reactions: bman13235

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reserved For Future Modification Post

Reserved For Future Modification Post

1 - 4 of 4 Posts