Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im about to purchase a pair of turin's in 19x8.5 and not sure of the offset. Does anybody know?

They are wrapped in 235's, so i dont see why the wont fit our car, but most retail websites dont list them as an option for the ST, despite having them on the website and in 5x108.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi all,

Im about to purchase a pair of turin's in 19x8.5 and not sure of the offset. Does anybody know?

They are wrapped in 235's, so i dont see why the wont fit our car, but most retail websites dont list them as an option for the ST, despite having them on the website and in 5x108.

According to NICHE website they aren't even built for our cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to NICHE website they aren't even built for our cars.

The guy im buying from bought them for his fusion. And car id has an option for 5x108. This is weird. Maybe discontinued in 5x108m

·
Registered
130 Posts
The guy im buying from bought them for his fusion. And car id has an option for 5x108. This is weird. Maybe discontinued in 5x108m

Niche has stopped a few different wheels from production in the 5-108 I believe they only have maybe 3 or 4 wheels available currently.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Niche has stopped a few different wheels from production in the 5-108 I believe they only have maybe 3 or 4 wheels available currently.

Weird. Whats even crazier is he is selling them to me with brand new conti sport tires mounted and balanced for about the cost of the wheels themselves. And even the wheels were never used. They look brand new.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Niche does have offsets for all their wheels listed on the website.
Correct. But they don't offer ALL of their wheels for our vehicles. That was the question is if they would work or not.
The picture posted was for that specific wheel and they options they offer for bolt patters and offsets and finishes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have Niche Citrine 19x8.5 +40 with 235/35 tires and no issues with rubbing
I'm also lowered on Tein springs.

A quick search for the Turin looks like they are +40 as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts