Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned my ST since April this year, finally got around to signing up here. I'm about 15 mins east of Pittsburgh. Coming from a Subaru legacy gt. Haven't really done much to it yet other than 20% tint all around and a Perrin shorty antenna.

Instagram: @Pgh_ST

Here's a few pics

And here's a few of my old legacy if interested

·
Administrator
11,826 Posts
I've owned my ST since April this year, finally got around to signing up here. I'm about 15 mins east of Pittsburgh. Coming from a Subaru legacy gt. Haven't really done much to it yet other than 20% tint all around and a Perrin shorty antenna.

Instagram: @Pgh_ST

Here's a few pics

Welcome aboard!!!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
I've owned my ST since April this year, finally got around to signing up here. I'm about 15 mins east of Pittsburgh. Coming from a Subaru legacy gt. Haven't really done much to it yet other than 20% tint all around and a Perrin shorty

Welcome and nice legacy! I came from an '05 outback 2.5xt with sway bars. Miss off-roading/snow ability and not worrying about ground clearance but of course I like FoST handling better. Other than launching, but RMM and TB traction bar should help that out.

Group buy coming to close on TB but you can PayPal by 10/31 to get in on it, check out the thread. I'm going with mountune RMM (roll restrictor).

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and nice legacy! I came from an '05 outback 2.5xt with sway bars. Miss off-roading/snow ability and not worrying about ground clearance but of course I like FoST handling better. Other than launching, but RMM and TB traction bar should help that out.

Group buy coming to close on TB but you can PayPal by 10/31 to get in on it, check out the thread. I'm going with mountune RMM (roll restrictor).

Cheers
Thanks for letting me know about that group buy, picking one up. I do miss my legacy, it was pretty rare with a manual transmission. The FoST helps me forget about it but I'm sure I'll seek out another in the future. :smile:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Welcome! Mercer/Grove City area here if you're ever in town and want to meet up! A lot of people visit the Grove City Premium Outlets and I'm literally 1.5 miles directly behind it. Hit me up if you're ever around!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Mercer/Grove City area here if you're ever in town and want to meet up! A lot of people visit the Grove City Premium Outlets and I'm literally 1.5 miles directly behind it. Hit me up if you're ever around!
Thanks! Haven't made a trip up there in years haha. If I do around xmas time I'll hit you up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts