·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.... Hers goes:

2017 ST 7 miles on it. Brand New.

ST2 Package

• Cornering Lamps
• Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
• HID Headlights
• HD Radio™
• Overhead Console
• Power Moonroof
• RECARO® Partial Leather Seats – Smoke Storm
• Single-CD Player
• SiriusXM® Radio
• Sony® Branded Audio with 4 additional speakers
• SYNC® 3

All seasons ($30, why bother to charge?)
18" Machined Alum Wheels

$22,968 plus tax

How good or bad?

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
nice package

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
$2k cheaper than I got my ST2 for. But I also got 0% financing, which ends up being worth a little over $2k in interest over the life of the loan, depending on factors.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I paid $23,000 for my 2017 ST2 and thought it was a very good deal, as is the deal you're being offered.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Damn I did not know the newer ones were going for this price!!

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Seems like a great price! I got my similarly equipped ST2 (mine also has navigation) for $25k OTD here in Texas.

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
This price is X plan less:
$750 Ford SUV discount (?)
$500 (Student)
$4500 Cash rebate
And you qualify for all the rebates?

·
Registered
530 Posts
I think I only had 2500 in rebates. I got mine on the D Plan through my dad in April. 2017 ST2 OTD for 25k and change plus gap insurance and wheel/tire/paint warranty for parking lot dings flat tires etc. brought it to 27 and change

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep. $4500 is the standard cash rebate right now. $500 by making my son (in college) the co-buyer and $750 that I wasn't expecting. The sales guy said it came up on the "vincent" system. I don't believe I spelled that correctly and it may have been an abbreviation, in fact. Either way, I picked up tonight. FUN CAR!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep. $4500 is the standard cash rebate right now. $500 by making my son (in college) the co-buyer and $750 that I wasn't expecting. The sales guy said it came up on the "vincent" system. I don't believe I spelled that correctly and it may have been an abbreviation, in fact. Either way, I picked up tonight. FUN CAR!
Oh, and here in Michigan getting X-Plan is easy. Many friends that will get you a PIN #. Maybe it is easy everywhere now?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have found those rebates dealers just say that's all included in the price just offered you I would go to a couple of dealers in town price shop they will usually call you while your at the other dealer with a lower price to get you to come back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts