Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I'm torn between some wheel choices. I want the size to be a 18x9.5 but I like the Rotiform nue, tmb, enkei rpf1 and pf01, any others you can think of that might catch my eye based on those?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
I like the Rotiforms. I also sell them but I've had them on a couple of my cars and always liked their designs. The RPF1 is a love hate wheel, personally I am not a fan but they're light and cheap. Enkei lets companies take over certain sizes, colors and offsets, so you have to find the business who makes stock orders for the color and size you want and order from them. The PF01, not a bad wheel but definitely different than the Rotiform design.

What are you most looking for? Looks or weight savings? I have access to just about every wheel for the 5x108 bolt pattern except for the RPF1 and other brands that will do a redrill or custom 5x108 drill for you.

PM me and I will be happy to help.

Todd

·
Registered
248 Posts
Besides from looks also think about what it takes to clean them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the Rotiforms. I also sell them but I've had them on a couple of my cars and always liked their designs. The RPF1 is a love hate wheel, personally I am not a fan but they're light and cheap. Enkei lets companies take over certain sizes, colors and offsets, so you have to find the business who makes stock orders for the color and size you want and order from them. The PF01, not a bad wheel but definitely different than the Rotiform design.

What are you most looking for? Looks or weight savings? I have access to just about every wheel for the 5x108 bolt pattern except for the RPF1 and other brands that will do a redrill or custom 5x108 drill for you.

PM me and I will be happy to help.

Todd
I'm looking to get a set that's not "hellaflush" I'm more into the track stance look. Weight doesn't really matter too much but I don't want to go with an 8" wide wheel. I like concave and 5 spoke on this car but it's hard to find decent wheels for this. All my other cars were 5x114.3.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Besides from looks also think about what it takes to clean them.
Cleaning is all relative really. It's all about the prep work. I coat my wheels then wax them so brake dust just runs off with the hose. I got tired of using scrub brushes.

·
Vendor
2,837 Posts
I'm looking to get a set that's not "hellaflush" I'm more into the track stance look. Weight doesn't really matter too much but I don't want to go with an 8" wide wheel. I like concave and 5 spoke on this car but it's hard to find decent wheels for this. All my other cars were 5x114.3.

I know how you feel. This 5x108 bolt pattern is the worst to try and find wheels for.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mrr does a 5 spoke and will drill our bolt and shave whatever offset between 30 and 45 you want. Vivid can hook that up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mrr does a 5 spoke and will drill our bolt and shave whatever offset between 30 and 45 you want. Vivid can hook that up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks for the help. I'm in contact with Todd from vivid currently. Trying to get something hooked up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts