Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I'm looking for some advice. My car currently has an E-tune on it from DeadHook Motorsports, however a few weeks ago I was totally surprised when I found out that they abruptly closed up shop. I really like that company because they mainly dealt with our cars. I'm looking for suggestions for a new company to deal with. I'm all ears!

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Everyone I know is running Stratified.

·
Administrator
13,262 Posts
Or you can look into Freektune. I have worked with Justin for 3 OTS, A full tune, and two or three revisions on top. Really top notch.

In my book, for the accessport, there are only two tuners I really consider. Strat, and Freek.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Or you can look into Freektune. I have worked with Justin for 3 OTS, A full tune, and two or three revisions on top. Really top notch.

In my book, for the accessport, there are only two tuners I really consider. Strat, and Freek.
Yeah, Duece basically covered the rest of what a few of us already agreed upon. If you get an accessport then you are best off with choosing Stratified or Freek.

Both have their perks. Strat being mainly their crazy understanding and knowledge of the platform plus a large team and Freek being mainly that he knows how to squeeze out some extra power and gives free revisions. Both are outstanding and will have your car absolutely transformed 100%

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Purple drank tuning ryan Martin is the man also. You're going to get a lot of different answers. My only thing is revision times. You'll be done tuning with ryan in a matter of a week or two. If you want e30 also, then maybe add a few more days to that. Some other tuners could take up to a year to finish your tunes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.