Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after my ST blew up, I decided it was time to have a reliable daily I wasn’t going to modify(performance wise). So I introduce you to Heather-2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor Edition in Velocity blue. Already did a bed cover/liner and next will be some light bars in the front for driving and the rear for tying up fishing rigs at night when I drive into the beach. I also had the engine replaced in the ST and now it’s a fun weekend car and is running stronger than ever.

Attachments

·
Registered
760 Posts
So after my ST blew up, I decided it was time to have a reliable daily I wasn’t going to modify(performance wise). So I introduce you to Heather-2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor Edition in Velocity blue. Already did a bed cover/liner and next will be some light bars in the front for driving and the rear for tying up fishing rigs at night when I drive into the beach. I also had the engine replaced in the ST and now it’s a fun weekend car and is running stronger than ever.
Those who have chased the dragon will always fall back on their weakness.
I'll give it 2 years before you have the crowbar out in a quest for more power.

·
Super Moderator
10,761 Posts
Did you have to order it? If so how long was the wait? Not many new vehicles on lots around me.

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
832 Posts
Congrats!! That is a great combo, ST to modify/beat on/break/fix/repeat and a nice new pickup for getting **** done! I like it!

Reactions: booST94

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you have to order it? If so how long was the wait? Not many new vehicles on lots around me.
Nope it was the last Tremor edition on Long Island and I paid 3k over MSRP which hurt really bad lol. It’s the same here new cars are hard to get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts