Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
2016 OW ST3 basically stock.... minus the Steeda Fusion FMIC
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all Focus newbie here. I purchased a 2016 OW ST3 about a month ago to be my daily/ occasional autocross toy. I'm familiar with and love the 2.0 as I had a 15 AWD Fusion that I modded and wrecked 馃槀 lol rip. I'd been dailying my built SRT4 for awhile and while that car is a beast it's a bit too racecar to daily lol. Soooooo enter the ST. I'm in love with her and plan on at least a tune and intercooler! Car already had a symposer delete and Cobb RMM when i bought it.

The beast:
Vehicle registration plate Sky Vehicle Car Automotive parking light

The not as fast but still awesome daily:
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Grille Vehicle

Registered
2016 Focus ST3
That face still says "Hi"

From the side, the SRT4 looks like a scared cat. MEOW!

Welcome, I recently got myself a 2016 ST3 in white, as well. I saw your Fusion FMIC thread and it sounds like your car has stories just like mine! Seems mine was also a de-modded and "prior unreported accident" car. To make matters worse within the first month of ownership someone side swiped me when it was parked and messed up my wheels, bumper, fender, mirror, rear door handle, rear door/bumper (the rear was minor). When chatting with body guys they pointed out the drivers' side had been already repainted. I cannot tell a difference in the colors, but they could. Both wheels also got scuffed up 馃槩

It's since been fixed, and as I dig into this car it has a few stories it needs to stop telling me about!:ROFLMAO:

Registered
2016 Focus ST3
Thunderbird supercoupe. Supercharged 3.8.

That's what I was asking about. Hoping for more details!

I thought that's what it was. My mn12 bowner was popping. Between my brother and I we had like 30 of them MN12's. I drove my daughter home from the hospital after she was born in a 93 3.8 NA that had catless downpipes and a 3.27 t-lock in the rear, plus "elephant in the trunk" bass. Had an '89 SC that ate a crank sensor during a muggy MN July summer that I got to change while being eaten alive by mosquitos. Had a 93 5.0 that required hood shims to close with the aftermarket intake we installed. That car, eventually got the notchy m5r2 from said 89 supercoupe, and also had a frpp cobra 3.73 t-lock pumpkin in the rear with all poly bushings. You could launch that car and would have to hit 3rd while crossing intersections.

Registered
2016 OW ST3 basically stock.... minus the Steeda Fusion FMIC
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
From the side, the SRT4 looks like a scared cat. MEOW!

Welcome, I recently got myself a 2016 ST3 in white, as well. I saw your Fusion FMIC thread and it sounds like your car has stories just like mine! Seems mine was also a de-modded and "prior unreported accident" car. To make matters worse within the first month of ownership someone side swiped me when it was parked and messed up my wheels, bumper, fender, mirror, rear door handle, rear door/bumper (the rear was minor). When chatting with body guys they pointed out the drivers' side had been already repainted. I cannot tell a difference in the colors, but they could. Both wheels also got scuffed up 馃槩

It's since been fixed, and as I dig into this car it has a few stories it needs to stop telling me about!:ROFLMAO:
I feel you!! At this point I'm just like I don't even want to know more馃槀馃槀馃槶

1 - 20 of 41 Posts