Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am "older" guy (43), who purchased a 2016 TB Focus ST2 in August. I have just over 3,000 miles on the car now and have to say that it is an extremely fun vehicle to drive! I look forward to doing upgrades here and there (wife won't let me spend too much money too quickly!) and I have been reading through the posts here for over a month before finally joining the forum. There is an overwhelming amount of good info shared here and I hope to be able to add to the community. I work for AAMP Global (PAC Audio, Stinger Electronics, iSimple, Phoenix Gold, Rosen, Echomaster) and get the opportunity to work with some really cool electronics from time to time. I just installed a piece (that we are testing before release) that will allow for amplifier integration into the data driven amplifiers in many Ford's (Sony system in Focus) that will add front, rear and subwoofer outputs to the radio and give you a subwoofer control knob as well. I will post more info as I get time to tinker with it more. It is definitely going to make amp installs in these much easier though! That is all I have for now, and keep posting great info!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Hello. I am "older" guy (43), who purchased a 2016 TB Focus ST2 in August. I have just over 3,000 miles on the car now and have to say that it is an extremely fun vehicle to drive! I look forward to doing upgrades here and there (wife won't let me spend too much money too quickly!) and I have been reading through the posts here for over a month before finally joining the forum. There is an overwhelming amount of good info shared here and I hope to be able to add to the community. I work for AAMP Global (PAC Audio, Stinger Electronics, iSimple, Phoenix Gold, Rosen, Echomaster) and get the opportunity to work with some really cool electronics from time to time. I just installed a piece (that we are testing before release) that will allow for amplifier integration into the data driven amplifiers in many Ford's (Sony system in Focus) that will add front, rear and subwoofer outputs to the radio and give you a subwoofer control knob as well. I will post more info as I get time to tinker with it more. It is definitely going to make amp installs in these much easier though! That is all I have for now, and keep posting great info!
Welcome to the community and keep us updated for sure. We all like nerd stuff.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome too the group!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
:welcome::focus-st-smilie:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts