Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there I'm 27 year old male with a wife and a daughter I'm currently employed by the USN and have always loved anything with wheels and an engine. I love getting my hands dirty and making things my self. I used to be a speed freak but now that I'm getting older and now have a family I've toned that back quite a bit. After spinning a bearing and bending 4 valves in my 02 WRX and putting its 3rd motor in it I sold it and started looking at the ST pretty hard. Back in January I found my 2013 ST3 with 38k miles for $13500 and talked the guy down to $12k because it had a rebuilt title from a rear end collision. So I took it to my mechanic and a frame guy and everything checked out. Now that I've had the car for a few months and now know how everything feels have just recently started making it my own with a few bolt on's and a few diy body modification projects. With that being said I figured it was time to start getting into the forums and see what's going on in the community, and also learn more about the car as it is still pretty new to me. Thanks and I hope to talk to you all on here

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome aboard!! I'm former Navy myself, 85-95. Thanks for your service :)

I have a 17 Kona Blue ST3 and I absolutely love it !!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey there I'm 27 year old male with a wife and a daughter I'm currently employed by the USN and have always loved anything with wheels and an engine. I love getting my hands dirty and making things my self. I used to be a speed freak but now that I'm getting older and now have a family I've toned that back quite a bit. After spinning a bearing and bending 4 valves in my 02 WRX and putting its 3rd motor in it I sold it and started looking at the ST pretty hard. Back in January I found my 2013 ST3 with 38k miles for $13500 and talked the guy down to $12k because it had a rebuilt title from a rear end collision. So I took it to my mechanic and a frame guy and everything checked out. Now that I've had the car for a few months and now know how everything feels have just recently started making it my own with a few bolt on's and a few diy body modification projects. With that being said I figured it was time to start getting into the forums and see what's going on in the community, and also learn more about the car as it is still pretty new to me. Thanks and I hope to talk to you all on here

Welcome! You have come to the right place for anything and everything Focus ST! Post up some pics.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Congrats, and you'll have to set aside time to read all the good stuff here on the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts