Ford Focus ST Forum banner

New to the platform, but not to blowing up ecoboosts!

7K views 88 replies 15 participants last post by  SSgtjrobertson 

This is when he had it, after corrections it made 533WHP. I have a drag strip pass but I gotta figure out how to get that up here. I’ll likely upload it to youtube and post it here too.

And yes, the drone is awful. It’s already got a vibrant resonator and I’m at the muffler shop waiting on them to open right now. I’ll be adding some sort of straight through or chambered muffler and getting it all the way out of the back of the car, maybe that fixes it.
G25 power! Garts Brudda. I'd recommend leaving the head stock, keeps the street driveability way up and you've already got 5.0 shaming powahhhh.

Happy boosting!

It blows me away that this little baby turbo can make over 500 to the tires. If I had the option right now I’d replace it with a G30-900 or a G30-770.
View attachment 405747
Is that a cpe elbow on a g25?! Do you know why or understand why their atmosphere (downpipe and elbow/wg combo) won't work with g series?!

I'd love to go g25-660 with cpe atmosphere but from what I understand, wrong housing is on the g series.

My previous turbo setup was using a CP-e manifold on a G25-660. I believe nearly every G series turbo uses a set of Vbands for connection so the should figuratively work. It worked great and made 533 WHP on E50 at 31 PSI.
One more follow up then, did you have a "stock" fitment down pipe then with your old setup or was it custom?

Tis magic, I notice flushes from motul to motul even after 30k mi
Unless it was already in the trans, you'll notice the difference. Not entirely sure why, but it's magic juice.

Reactions: TurboGT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.