Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I've had my baby for almost a year now. LOVE IT!! Had a Mini Cooper Clubman S, which was a nice little go-cart car, but it was a bit rough and started giving me some grief after a few years. The ST is fast and fun, but also comfortable, which is a good thing at my age. I go by Altadena Cheetah and am a cyclist when I'm not driving my ST.

ST1.JPG

·
Registered
732 Posts
Another Kona Blue reporting, this color is really popular. welcome

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Love this color:). Had one picked out in ATL and was on my way to that dealership but stopped locally and fell in love my my RR:) Welcome boss!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Welcome! A common transition from Mini to ST. All of them seem to be more than satisfied saying it was an upgrade! :cool:

Ever need anything feel free to PM me or another regular/Mod. If I can't help I'll at least get you in the right direction.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm another recent purchaser of an ST in Kona Blue. Such a great color! I have the ST1 and don't miss anything else that comes w/the higher packages.

What kind of riding do you do? years ago I thought I'd be a road racer, then a mtn bike racer, and recently I was riding BMX cruisers while my kids rode BMX bikes. Now I'm a mechanic for their bikes when necessary. Luckily, all I needed was a fit kit for my Thule rack to move it from my Fusion to my ST. I love bikes, but got too fat to ride! Wish I was joking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts