Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on the site for a few months - thought I would make an account and introduce myself.

Name: Chris
Car: Oxford White 2015 Focus ST3
Former Cars: 2003 Civic SI (photo), 1988 Civic Hatchback (imugr build link).

After selling my 88 civic project car, I picked up a used 2003 civic Si that I did absolutely nothing to. I simply didn't have the time or the enthusiasm for another project car and really just need a car to get me from point A to B without any issues. The civic was a great car, but about a year ago I was finally at a place for a new car. After countless test drives and comparisons with other cars, I finally bit the bullet and had my local dealer find me a 2015 White focus ST3 in January. 2 days and $26K later I was the proud owner of a new car!

Fast forward to now....the itch for modifications has started. Last weekend I installed a cobb upgrade kit (intake, filter, motor mount, shift plate, Access Port) and couldn't be more thrilled with the car. Really opened up. I have some team dynamics wheels on order (18x9 Pro Race 1.2) and only time will tell what comes after that.

That about covers it - this seems like a really great community and I am excited to become a part of it.

IMG_20160607_174600.jpg

-Chris

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome! Love the white!

Jamesbaroneracing.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome man. OW for the win :) Do the catback exhaust and you will be totally satisfied. Just did mine at 11K and its a brand new car all over again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts