Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I recently purchased a Race Red 2014 ST2 with 52K miles. It has 20" wheels, Steeda springs, Ford Racing tune, and muffler delete. I purchased it from a dealership, but had the good fortune of finding the original owner on this Forum and was able to ask questions to get information about the car before committing to the deal. Even though the miles are a little high for the year model, it is obvious that the original owner took care of it. So far, I am really enjoying driving it. I had been interested in the Focus ST ever since driving one at a Ford Ecoboost Challenge Event. I knew I wanted either the Focus ST or Fiesta ST. I was leaning toward the Fiesta because reviewers generally say it is more "fun" than the Focus, but ultimately decided I wanted a larger car with more power! This is my first turbocharged car and one of the attributes I like the most is the low-end torque! It is my opinion that the Focus ST has one of the best fun-to-cost ratios of any car offered right now. I am sure I will have questions along the way and I am looking forward to the support of the members of this Forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts