Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. As the title says, this is my first Ford ever. I’ve owned Toyota’s, Acura, Honda, amd wife has a equinox currently. I landed a new gig and needed a fun commuter ride that still gets decent mileage. Test drove some MS3’s then the ST And I was SOLD. Snagged one today and couldn’t be happier! Glad to be aboard and looking forward to your all’s expertise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,869 Posts
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. As the title says, this is my first Ford ever. I’ve owned Toyota’s, Acura, Honda, amd wife has a equinox currently. I landed a new gig and needed a fun commuter ride that still gets decent mileage. Test drove some MS3’s then the ST And I was SOLD. Snagged one today and couldn’t be happier! Glad to be aboard and looking forward to your all’s expertise.

Welcome aboard!! Please use the site specific google search bar (that many members contributed to make happen) as a first means of info gathering. There are really few questions that havnt been answered 100 times already.

Run into trouble? Questions on very specific things? PM a moderator.

If you make well worded sentences, have a sense of humor, or wildly make me laugh, i have a pretty good first hand knowledge base for 90 percent of this platform. So i glady accept intelligent pms.

Im a little past 76k miles on my st, and a substantial knowledge of parts/installs, so if in doubt pm me and i can point you in the right direction.

Yet again, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the forums

Reactions: ilyk2ski

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard!! Please use the site specific google search bar (that many members contributed to make happen) as a first means of info gathering. There are really few questions that havnt been answered 100 times already.

If you make well worded sentences, have a sense of humor, or wildly make me laugh, i have a pretty good first hand knowledge base for 90 percent of this platform. So i glady accept intelligent pms.

Im a little past 76k miles on my st, and a substantial knowledge of parts/installs, so if in doubt pm me and i can point you in the right direction.

Thanks a ton man. I’m been on many message boards before and you absolutely nailed my first pet peeve. Always always used the search tool first!! Glad to be hear!

·
Registered
9,129 Posts

guuuurrrr, car don't work...me need helps. I heard the timing sprocket valve needs re-adjusting, what are the sort of cleaning tools do I use to tighten the valve sprocket? Furthermore, where do I fill up on flinker fluid and tighten my steering wheel bolts?

Thank you,

The official forum cursed guy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very nice! Congrats. I bought my first ST about 6wks ago and I'm 47yrold. I'm sure you'll enjoy it, really buttoned down and fun hatch.
Allow my first bit of "expertise": that pedal on the far left is the clutch. YW :)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
I'm 2 weeks late to the welcome party, but welcome! Duece nailed it on the entry. The mod team is happy to help with anything you need, and the regulars here on the forum are always happy to help! If I can't help you specifically, then I can at least get you where you need to be..and most others here are the same way :cool:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome man. This car is a blast, especially if you start modifying it. It can get real fast for a not-so-steep price.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Looks like mine, looks better with dark or darker rims IMO. Have Fun!
Agreed; lighter colors look best with dark wheels and darker colors look best with silver or other light colors. Personal opinion; nothing looks good with purple, lime green, or red wheels. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts