Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST1, FBO, GTX2867R Gen2 .64-AR, Spec stage 2 clutch, Quaife LSD, Fortune Auto 500 coil-overs.
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to the forum. i have a 16 st1 with Mountune full bolt ons minus downpipe. Im looking to connect with people from the western Washington area and also trying to find a tuner/shop in the area that can do a custom tune. i just have a tune from mountune which is pretty generic and based off the mods i have from them. Thanks :nerd:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
2016 ST1, FBO, GTX2867R Gen2 .64-AR, Spec stage 2 clutch, Quaife LSD, Fortune Auto 500 coil-overs.
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Most large cities have their own local ST facebook group. Should be able to obtain some knowledge from members about local shops as long as its not flooded with trolls lol

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks .. i stay clear of most social media but it may be worth revisitng for this purpose. appreciate your time.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome! This can be a very helpful forum, lots of good info on here.

Check out the members map if you haven't yet. You can see members if they are close to you as long as they have marked themselves on the map. You can click on people and see the last time they were active on the site to see if they still use this forum or not.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great!!! TY

·
Registered
651 Posts
Hi im new to the forum. i have a 16 st1 with Mountune full bolt ons minus downpipe. Im looking to connect with people from the western Washington area and also trying to find a tuner/shop in the area that can do a custom tune. i just have a tune from mountune which is pretty generic and based off the mods i have from them. Thanks :nerd:
Welcome! You can do a custom e-tune with almost the same results! JST is super popular now, but you can't go wrong with Stratified or Justin at Freektune either.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts