Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been working with the guys of at TLF(The Lighting Firm), the same guys who provide HID retrofits for our headlamps. They just released a grille for the Fusion and I've convinced them to throw together a prototype for the Focus ST. The plan is to have the grille be OEM fitment and made of either fiberglass or carbon fiber. They will offer the grille with the option to be painted body color in if ordered in the fiberglass. Prototype is still in the works but as soon as I have picture I will post them up. For reference I have posted pictures of the Fusion grille they are currently offering and my guess is it will be very similar in appearance but designed to fit the ST front fascia.

They have asked me to gauge interest, so if this seems like something you'd like to get in on just say the word and I'll drop more info when it becomes available.

Cheers,

STeezy313
fusion-tlf-grille-1.jpg the-lighting-firm-fusion-grille-13-15-989-13-15-fus-grl-0.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Something that gets us serious Driving (not Fog, Not Pencil) built-in auxiliary LED lamp(s) fitment, does not block FMIC nor radiator flow and retains the front plate mount requirement could be of interest.

Thanks!
Mark

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm def interested in seeing what they come up with.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Interested, pending prototypes of course

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I love it. Now we need to find out if my wallet will love it also.

Forget the center plate mount - I love my Stow-n-go holder.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Very interested in seeing the final design for the ST, and the price.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Damn that looks awesome. Interested as well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts