1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Once again: TCE delivering the goods!

Owner of a 2014 Focus ST?
Car fit with 13.1" stock rotors?
Tired of those ugly, ineffective, single piston calipers?
Longing for the look and feel of a full Big Brake kit?
Not looking to shell out $1500 (or even more?) for a kit?
Longing for the "disposable rotor" concept of track day use with out the cost and hassles of 2pc rotors?
Owner of a pre 2014 car and wanting to weigh all the options for brakes?

Yeah...I figured there were a couple of you out there!

Introducing the TCE FNSL6 front Caliper Kit! --Big Brother to the DP6 Caliper Kit.

This is the simple, cost effective brake kit many newer owners are after. And some of you older folks with 12.6" rotor might take note of.​

TCE combines the Wilwood FNSL6 caliper (same as the factory 13 and 14" complete kits) with radial mount brackets, BP10 pads, mount spacers and shim kit, hardware and our dedicated ss hose kit in one simple and effective package. Just like our DP6 kit for the 12.26 rotor this one is a simple and easy to install change for many folks not wanting to spend a bundle on a complete brake kit. Still...you get the lighter weight design of the forged six pot calipers, confidence inspiring modulation, top quick load pads, and the stellar looks of a big brake kit. For nearly half the cost of some other kits on the market! BLACK or RED standard. Optional YELLOW, BLUE and SILVER by special order- 2-3wks.

Sure Todd...what's it look like tho? And how much?? Glad you asked.

FNSL6 Cal Kit 3.jpg

****Not yet listed on the TCE web page...this kit will be listed at $939 plus $19 USPS charges to anywhere in the US. (I think that FRB include AK and HI too)

But you know..if you PRE order this new kit: I'm going to offer it for $900 all inclusive. That's a total of $900 for the entire package including USPS flat rate. Save your butt roughly $60 on this one! Interested? This offer is good through OCT 31st only. All orders pre paid and will ship on or about November 4th. Call or email me for an invoice, settle up and patiently wait for the white truck to drop off your box!

Simple and effective: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
"And some of you older folks with 12.6" rotor..."

Hey! I resemble that remark!

What are you trying to say Todd???

:)

All the best,
Mark

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
So this fits the older 14's and 13's? Or would have to upgrade to the larger rotor as well? Interested thanx

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So this fits the older 14's and 13's? Or would have to upgrade to the larger rotor as well? Interested thanx

You have to run the 13.1" rotors. (not included)

Of course you can fit those onto any of the Focus models.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Hmm... All I need is some advice about how to slip the credit card charge past my wife. Can you change the text on the bill to say something like "super special secret gift?" Or maybe something that sounds like a charity? She has a soft spot for polar bears.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm... All I need is some advice about how to slip the credit card charge past my wife. Can you change the text on the bill to say something like "super special secret gift?" Or maybe something that sounds like a charity? She has a soft spot for polar bears.

"Feeding the starving Polar Bears of Africa"

Sure, that works.

·
Registered
755 Posts
This is exactly what I was hoping this kit would be... Too bad I can't swing it yet, otherwise I'd totally pre order some...

·
Registered
755 Posts
The rotor size was changed mid model year 2014, April I think. Before that it was a 12.6" rotor and after that it was a 13.1" rotor. And yes, this kit is for the 13.1" rotor. But those rotor can be swapped to an earlier model along with these calipers. Makes for a full kit for less than $1200.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well said.

Yes exactly.

1. A caliper kit for the late model car.
2. A total kit upgrade for the older car, rotors not included.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Todd,

This is Sean McCollum, we've been talking on Facebook. I actually think this is the way I'm going to go. This along with a set of stainless lines all around will give me similar performance to what I had on my SHO with the Cobra R kit.

I'll be contacting you on Monday :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
OMGAD, why haven't i seen this till now...fiance wants to buy me something for my ST, think this is it haha

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys please note the check out on the web page will reflect the full price plus shipping. Built it so I didn't have to edit all of it again.

To do the $900 (today) simply shoot me an email so I can invoice you at the discounted price.

>> [email protected]

1 - 20 of 88 Posts