·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Y'all must be angry drivers and really be hard on your wheels :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I just noticed there are some small cuts/nicks in the perforated leather section on the left hand side of my wheel. its not bad at all, but it is something to keep an eye on. Its possible they are there from the previous owner and I never noticed them before. none the less I will have to make sure it doesn't get any worse. I need this wheel to last and look good for years to come.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
this does worry me a bit since before I bough my car (w/ 35k on it) the original owner had it replaced under warranty. now I have noticed that the leather on our wheel is super soft and nice feeling compared to my wife's Escape Ti and my friends Fiesta ST (which almost just feels like plastic), so I wonder if the leather is just so soft it is easy to get damaged, or if they were using some cheap leather that had a defect in it which hopefully has been changed. but it does make me mindfull of my wedding ring which has a machined finish with chamfered edges.

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
are the new ones not leather wrapped like the first gens??????

·
Registered
42 Posts
Had to have mine replaced recently because it was peeling pretty badly on the left side. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The new ones are leather wrapped, it just feels cheap compared to the mk3s

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts