Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I purchased my 2017 ST in May and have been just loving it! Purchased the FRPP plugs, snorkel and tune. I'm really enjoying the new tune so far opposed to stock which left me a bit disappointed TBH when I first got the car. In hindsight I wish I'd have opted for the leather recaros and am actively wanting to buy some 2015+ st2 or preferable st3 seats. I've given a lot of thought to having my current seats upholstered but want to attempt to get my hands on some recaros before I pull the trigger on reupholstering the ST1 seats. Saw my first RS the other day in white. Guy was so lost in the dash he was going like 5 mph and stopping randomly in the middle of the road XD ahh new toys. Honestly not the least bit jealous though. Not really worth another 15k to 20k for all wheel drive and a few extra horses IMO in the end it's always going to be a really optioned $16k car. Anyways figured I'd finally join considering how many hours I've spent perusing the forum obsessing about my car.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome! I'd love to visit Montana one day, looks like a beautiful state. Enjoy your car. You should have bought an accessport instead of the ford tune though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with the Ford racing tune because it allows me to keep my warranty. I don't plan on any serious nodding until after my warranty expires. ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Spent a night in Great Falls, near Malmstrom AFB. Also visited Butte and Helena and had a great time. I'm kind of in the same boat with my ST1, no major mods until the warranty is up. Maybe the Ford Performance shifter, we'll see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts