Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, not really sure what all to put here soo...here goes nothing lol
Recently bought a used '13 Focus ST in Tuxedo Black with the ST2 package. Autocrossing my buddies ST is what made me get my own, these cars are a blast in autox!! I'm in the Air Force, active duty, and have been for nearly 4 years now. I spent 2 years in Japan before Idaho and I fell in love with rotary engines while there...which brings me to my next topic. I am currently building a 1987 Mazda RX7 Turbo II. Should be 400ish HP when I'm done. Literally just finished up the build/ECU install and just need to slap a tune onto it and get it started now. Been an avid car guy most of my life, had a R33 Skyline and FD RX7 while in Japan, was really into American Muscle until Japan lol. I'm pretty chill and actually know how to respect most builds unlike a lot of people. I am also a bit of a motorcycle nut, I have a 2015 Harley 48 Sportster. Love my bike to death!! Basically all 3 of my vehicles are gonna be ongoing projects until they die lol. That's about it though, just a normal dude living the gearhead life!!

Reactions: elyk864
1 - 1 of 1 Posts