Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. Recently moved to the Phoenix area. I ended up trading my f150 with the ecoboost in for my ST. Didn't want to deal with driving a vehicle that large anymore especially when I honestly don't need a truck anymore. Plus I didn't want a car payment anymore. Beat up the dealer and walked out with a 17' ST (fairly certain its just the base model) for what I think was a fantastic price. So far I absolutely love it and have no regrets buying it. Can't wait to learn more from the forum. Here is a pic of my ST and my other toy. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hello all just wanted to introduce myself. Recently moved to the Phoenix area. I ended up trading my f150 with the ecoboost in for my ST. Didn't want to deal with driving a vehicle that large anymore especially when I honestly don't need a truck anymore. Plus I didn't want a car payment anymore. Beat up the dealer and walked out with a 17' ST (fairly certain its just the base model) for what I think was a fantastic price. So far I absolutely love it and have no regrets buying it. Can't wait to learn more from the forum. Here is a pic of my ST and my other toy. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Welcome, what's the first mod?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts