Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, name is Michael. I'm new, from Idaho. Just got my 2016 Focus ST three months ago. I've done Hondas since I was 16. But, after riding in my brothers ST I had to have one. Sooooo, I got one lol

Have just a couple things installed so far with lots of near future plans coming. So far all I've got is Roush exhaust, Mountune springs, and COBB rear motor mount.

View attachment 136754

View attachment 136762

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
They are so much fun. I've really only done Hondas from 93-00. I'm super excited to learn a new platform.

Same here. I've done D-K series, swaps, hatches, and everything inbetween. Had a couple integras, preludes, and some others. My most recent venture has been the Hyundai Veloster Turbo. It's been an okay little car, but too "JDM copy cat" to me. Although they have their own style, the Velo Turbo isn't that great a car. The ST is a much more balanced, refined, and fun to drive car. Just the interior quality of the ST trumps the Velo by a mile. The leather inside the ST feels a whole lot better, and all of the soft surfaces are very delightful.

I really thought the Velo was gonna be the car I pay off, but I think the ST has taken it's place. I get my car tomorrow and I can't wait.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts