Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, we just released our new spherical countersunk that is aimed at the FoST/RS/FiST/S550 Mustang and wanted to release a smokin' deal for FocusST members.

FocusST Group Buy Prices- FREE Shipping included for US and US Territories! International = extra.
  • Powdercoated only - $50
  • Powdercoated w/ Custom Engravings (top of knob, additional sides = extra) - $70
  • Powdercoated w/ Custom Engravings + Color Fill (Gloss Base only) - $85
Shift Solutions Countersunk (CS) Shift Knob
A perfect balance of weight, comfort, design, and customization that fuels your inner "car guy" needs. The CS shift knob is crafted from a solid block of stainless steel, machine threaded, bore'd (for reverse lock-out), primed, and we add a thick layer of lush powdercoat to finish it all off. This is the ideal replacement knob that sits lower than stock, comfortable in your hand, and increases overall shifting experience due to the heavy weight.

The Perfect Knob

• we have this designed to sit as low as possible, while maintaining lock-out functions!
  • weighted at 400 grams, a perfect balance of size and weight for a crisp, clean shift
  • machine threaded, no cheesy adapters, remove stock knob and thread on!
  • reverse lock-out capable for multiple applications
  • thick powdercoat! We lay it on thick while the knob is hot for a durable and lush coating
Specifications:
  • Height: 1.8"
  • Diameter, largest area: 2"
  • Reverse lock-out diameter: 35mm
  • Reverse lock-out depth: 15mm
  • Thread depth: 25mm
Laser Engraving
We can engrave just about anything via fiber optic laser at an additional cost, see prices, above. Please prepare an idea of what you'd like to engrave and a clear-cut and high resolution image for us to use. Please message us for further details.
**For Candy colors, we can engrave the raw stainless knob first and then coat, or you have the option to engrave into the candy finish.

Engraving Coloring
We can color in your engravings! Default color is a silver hue, but here are your options, at an additional small fee (it's done by hand!).
  • Gloss Yellow
  • Gloss White
  • Gloss Red
  • Gloss Black
  • Gloss Green
  • Gloss Dark Blue
  • Metallic Silver
  • Metallic Gold
Colors
Album: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/albums
We have OVER 30 custom colors and finishes available and are always adding! Don't see a color you're looking for? Message us, we can get it for you!

Check out our album for recent work and more colors! ShiftSolutionsCo's Library | Photobucket

Wrinkles - a satin/matte textured finish, great for sweaty palms... and everyone.
  • Wrinkle Black
  • Wrinkle Red
  • Wrinkle Silver
  • Wrinkle Blue
  • Wrinkle White
  • Wrinkle Bronze
  • Wrinkle Charcoal
Gloss - base coat with a clear coat
  • Rage Red
  • Sunrise Orange
  • Obsidian Black
  • Navy Blue
  • Nitrous Blue
  • Purist White
  • Lime Green
  • Army Green
  • Cherry Blossom Pink
  • Dark Galaxy Blue
Candy - transparent clear coats, over brushed stainless steel or chrome
  • Candy Red
  • Candy Deep Blue
  • Candy Iced Blue
  • Candy (Illusion) Purple
  • Candy Pewter
  • Candy Black Chrome
  • Candy Sky Blue
  • Candy Shocker Yellow
Satins - a semi-matte finish
  • Obsidian Black
  • Crimson Red
  • Purist White
Sizing
Love our knobs, but looking for one to fit another vehicle? Not to worry!
We offer the following sizes for our knobs!
  • 8x1.25mm
  • 10x1.25mm
  • 10x1.50mm
  • 12x1.25mm
  • 16x1.50mm
Heat
Yes, these shift knobs do heat up, however, they do not get hot enough that would leave you stranded. The powdercoating does provide a small protection against the sun and in addition, it cools rather quickly in an air conditioned car.

Leadtimes
Coating - We stock all our colors and continuously batch coat them to keep up with demand. If in-stock, we usually ship within 1 business day, as we understand how exciting new car parts are and want to get it to you ASAP! However, if a color is not in-stock, it would only take a week or so!
Engraving - As long as we have the knob in-stock and the engraving image is clear and precise, we can usually turn it around in a couple of days!

Shipping
All knobs are shipped through USPS and out of Southern California. A small bottle of blue Loctite will be included with all engraved knobs. This is used to properly align the engravings and we have found this to be an effective and removable (if needed) solution.

Local Pick-Up
Native to Southern California and want to pick up your knob near John Wayne Airport? Sounds good! Shoot us a message!

I WANT IT! HOW DO I ORDER?
Please visit www.shiftsolutionsco.com and use code "FOCUSSTORG" for the Group Buy Pricing!

Check Us Out!
  • Instagram: ShiftSolutionsCo
  • Facebook: ShiftSolutions

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They look good, what are the regular non-GB prices?
Hi! We're retailing at $65 shipped, :).

is the shift pattern going to be on the knob or is it considered as a custom engraving?
Correct, any engravings will be additional, as they're performed via fiber laser.

What if you just want engravings on the sides? How much for top and sides?

And do you have examples of the Candy Red installed in a car?
Hey Joshua, it's $10 additional per side. I'll get pictures of the Candy Red shortly.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Perfect! I've been wanting a custom shift knob, but after all the uncertainty from another dealer, I was going to wait.

Now I just need to decide what I want engraved.

Sent from a new potato

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perfect! I've been wanting a custom shift knob, but after all the uncertainty from another dealer, I was going to wait.

Now I just need to decide what I want engraved.

Sent from a new potato
Sounds great! If you have any questions at all, feel free to let me know! I'm easily reached.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Pm'd

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Those look good, and great price too. I like the candy red but I wonder if you can do that finish in bronze so I can stay with my black/bronze theme.

Reactions: Joshua

·
Registered
103 Posts
How much for a non-powder coated unfinished one?
I'd have it powder coated to match my wheels.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Those look good, and great price too. I like the candy red but I wonder if you can do that finish in bronze so I can stay with my black/bronze theme.
Hello,

I have a Candy Pewter, that's a light transparent, I can use a black base to make it darker and closer to bronze.

Also, not exactly close to Bronze, but some of my customers opt for this... note: it's coated in a different style knob in the picture, does not fit the ST.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Could you post a picture of the candy black chrome please? Preferably a picture of it in the car.
Hey there, I haven't finished our batch for the black yet. But essentially, it's a Transparent Black over brushed/polished stainless steel. I should be completing by the end of this week and I'll get the pictures up for you, :).

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Hello,

I have a Candy Pewter, that's a light transparent, I can use a black base to make it darker and closer to bronze.

Also, not exactly close to Bronze, but some of my customers opt for this... note: it's coated in a different style knob in the picture, does not fit the ST.
That candy copper does look good. I'll have to think about that. Anarchy Motive has one in Bronze that I like too, but it's a little more mulah. How much does yours weigh?

·
Registered
226 Posts
  • we have this designed to sit as low as possible, while maintaining lock-out functions!
  • weighted at 400 grams, a perfect balance of size and weight for a crisp, clean shift
  • machine threaded, no cheesy adapters, remove stock knob and thread on!
  • reverse lock-out capable for multiple applications
  • thick powdercoat! We lay it on thick while the knob is hot for a durable and lush coating

@Bryman13 400g

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts