Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
cp-e™ is excited to release the ultimate in cold side ccp-e™ now offers the last Blow-Off Valve (BOV) upgrade you will need for your Focus ST. With the option between arguably the two most popular BOVs in the turbocharger community, you can now truly get rid of your stock BPV and attain the sound, reliability, and beauty of a Tial Sport BOV or HKS SSQV BOV.
Seen below with the HKS SSQV BOV. Tial Spor
coldsideFocusST1-600x400.jpg

for more info please visit: http://cp-e.com/webstore/product/ford-focus-st-exhale-bov-kit/

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Yessss. Cant wait to get this put on!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Damn just bought the intercooler with piping! Knew I should have waited lol

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn just bought the intercooler with piping! Knew I should have waited lol
Nice! one of the factors we took into account with the ST is budget. We wanted to make upgrading easy so you can do it in steps. At any rate please let us know what you think about the FMIC and piping!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Ordering.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
hmmm I dont think I can dictate that price when the OCD set comes with both pipes and BOV for 500$... if you would include the other charge pipe I will buy it for sure.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Please post a video with the ssqv. I have been waiting until someone released a kit with this bov. My buddy has two on his 300zx and it is absolutely beautiful.

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Please post a video with the ssqv. I have been waiting until someone released a kit with this bov. My buddy has two on his 300zx and it is absolutely beautiful.
the sound is the same car to car. I have heard the same BOV on an SRT-4 and a custom turbo integra.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nice! one of the factors we took into account with the ST is budget. We wanted to make upgrading easy so you can do it in steps. At any rate please let us know what you think about the FMIC and piping!
the front mount and piping is awesome! got my re-tune shortly after and couldnt be happier. install was not as bad as i thought it would be. power is very smooth and no lag whatsoever! temps are super cool as well, heat soak who? lol great product! now just have to buy another cold side pipe for the BOV flange!

Reactions: www.cp-e.com

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the front mount and piping is awesome! got my re-tune shortly after and couldnt be happier. install was not as bad as i thought it would be. power is very smooth and no lag whatsoever! temps are super cool as well, heat soak who? lol great product! now just have to buy another cold side pipe for the BOV flange!
We are happy you like it. Now post some pics!

1 - 20 of 181 Posts