Ford Focus ST Forum banner

461 - 472 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Any news on this yet? Just stopped in at the site again and still no stock? Really hoping to buy one with my downpipe..well?

·
Registered
33 Posts
If I had to guess, they aren't going to make this again. I inquired about this product in December 2018 and its now August 2019 and their response is the same every time. When I initially asked about the product, they said they would have it for sale on their website sometime late January... well its a half a year later now and they don't seem to care even though there are many potential customers anticipating the re-release of this product.

·
Registered
815 Posts
@RebelDevil We are on here wondering if your bringing back the downpipe bracket? You stated 4 months ago you were grabbing a new supplier and would be up and running with them again, was there a mind change in there somewhere? At least come on the forums and let us know you guys are done so we can do what we need to do elsewhere, I don't know about everyone but I had been holding out thinking these things would be available so I am holding off on doing something else right there in hopes I could buy one of your brackets. Please at least inform us whats going on besides your STILL looking for a supplier cause I think as far as a supplier there are plenty, its if you guys want to make them or not.

·
Registered
284 Posts
@RebelDevil We are on here wondering if your bringing back the downpipe bracket? You stated 4 months ago you were grabbing a new supplier and would be up and running with them again, was there a mind change in there somewhere? At least come on the forums and let us know you guys are done so we can do what we need to do elsewhere, I don't know about everyone but I had been holding out thinking these things would be available so I am holding off on doing something else right there in hopes I could buy one of your brackets. Please at least inform us whats going on besides your STILL looking for a supplier cause I think as far as a supplier there are plenty, its if you guys want to make them or not.
I think that's all we really want is an answer. Will they go back into production or not?

·
Registered
218 Posts
No we haven't decided to not bring them back. Been a hectic year, plenty of problems to resolve in my personal life. However, we have some cut blanks we are sending to a new welder by eom, if everything look good, we will be back in business. By next yr we are planning to be assembling all in house, but atm, funds won't support that. Please bear with us, and thank you for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
No we haven't decided to not bring them back. Been a hectic year, plenty of problems to resolve in my personal life. However, we have some cut blanks we are sending to a new welder by eom, if everything look good, we will be back in business. By next yr we are planning to be assembling all in house, but atm, funds won't support that. Please bear with us, and thank you for your understanding.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hope all goes well man, crap happens, but thanks for the reply and I hope your back up and running full tilt soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
815 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, keeping us in the loop is much appreciated.

461 - 472 of 472 Posts