Ford Focus ST Forum banner

381 - 400 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
@RebelDevilcustoms also would like one if these when they are in stock. What time frame are we looking at?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
He said he was getting some in last Friday, so I ordered some the Wednesday before.
They haven't shipped, and when I asked when they would ship, he said maybe this weekend.
So I'm saying based on those facts and the fact that he hasn't replied to this thread in a week.... That there is 10-15% chance these things are actually in stock this weekend.

·
Registered
218 Posts
He said he was getting some in last Friday, so I ordered some the Wednesday before.
They haven't shipped, and when I asked when they would ship, he said maybe this weekend.
So I'm saying based on those facts and the fact that he hasn't replied to this thread in a week.... That there is 10-15% chance these things are actually in stock this weekend.
The welder at the production facility was injured, but they said they would get us some by early next week. Sorry i havent been on here much, i dont always see when someone replies here for some reason.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
382 Posts
The welder at the production facility was injured, but they said they would get us some by early next week. Sorry i havent been on here much, i dont always see when someone replies here for some reason.

I ordered 2/17/16 it is now 3/20/16, you have been telling me they will ship next weekend, each week, since the week I placed the order.

Now after almost a month your telling me there was an injury.... So tired of the bull****.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I ordered 2/17/16 it is now 3/20/16, you have been telling me they will ship next weekend, each week, since the week I placed the order.

Now after almost a month your telling me there was an injury.... So tired of the bull****.
No BS, we have shipped the previous batch, and you're in this next batch. We will be shipping this week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The same story, I ordered mine Feb 11th. A batch supposed to be done by the end of March 13th as was confirmed. It is begging of April now and I have never seen the bracket. I sent email twice, no response.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Uh oh, I just ordered on 3/31. The description does say up to 2 weeks to ship. Hopefully it's not a month or more... the banging and vibrations are killing me. lol

·
Registered
218 Posts
Uh oh, I just ordered on 3/31. The description does say up to 2 weeks to ship. Hopefully it's not a month or more... the banging and vibrations are killing me. lol
Hey guys, first batch of 8 shipped yesterday, 2day priority mail (except one to Canada, may take a day longer) should have 10 more by friday at latest and will get em out that evening

·
Registered
283 Posts
Haven't touched mine since I installed it last June/July and my downpipe has been quiet ever since. For those waiting, the wait is worth it!
I like that.

Reactions: RebelDevil

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Installed mine yesterday.
cp-e offroad dp daylight install pics 004.JPG

Reactions: RebelDevil

·
Registered
812 Posts
Hey,

I just received my bracket and was wondering if you recommend putting high-temp grease on the bushings before installing downpipe? I feel like without it, the bushings may prematurely wear out. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
John

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey,

I just received my bracket and was wondering if you recommend putting high-temp grease on the bushings before installing downpipe? I feel like without it, the bushings may prematurely wear out. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
John
We haven't used it on one in the past, our bushings are rated for high temps, but that would be up to you to give it a shot

·
Registered
812 Posts
We haven't used it on one in the past, our bushings are rated for high temps, but that would be up to you to give it a shot

Thanks for the quick reply! I meant more in terms of longevity of the bushings. Ensuring they don't prematurely wear out without grease.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

381 - 400 of 472 Posts