1 - 20 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
127 Posts
I know they ordered something that can deal with the heat. I'll find out the durometer of the final part
The heat shouldn't be that huge of a deal as honestly the stock part doesn't get crazy hot but a high durometer bushing is what's needed

·
Registered
453 Posts
Exactly something that i need!!!!,my first one ripped the pubber out after i put my downpipe in, and after i ordered another one and about a month later that was ripped too !!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The right side hanger bar looks like it's off a little and looked same on OE bracket. But we will see how it holds up to hard driving.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
52 Posts
So I'm the one testing the bracket, initial thoughts of it are great. I do notice some slight increase in vibes from 2000-2500. I would say add the the slot to the other side for more adjustment. I'm going to try and get under there tomorrow and see if I can adjust it over to take some strain off of the bushing to see if it will smooth out some of the vibes other than that great piece and a great guy to deal with deff worth the 45min drive one way

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yep mine is torn. i am not looking forward having to uninstall my entire exhaust, well at least half and downpipe to get this on. that downpipe is a PIA even with a lift.
I feel ya, we did it on the shop floor
So I'm the one testing the bracket, initial thoughts of it are great. I do notice some slight increase in vibes from 2000-2500. I would say add the the slot to the other side for more adjustment. I'm going to try and get under there tomorrow and see if I can adjust it over to take some strain off of the bushing to see if it will smooth out some of the vibes other than that great piece and a great guy to deal with deff worth the 45min drive one way
Only one side is slotted, but will have the production piece double slotted

·
Registered
52 Posts
So after a week our so of use the mount is most deff a solid peice. Pretty much all the previous vibs that were there are all but gone, with some slight modifications during manufacturing the piece will be awesome( there going to move the bushings closer together) hope to see the final piece all finished

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So after a week our so of use the mount is most deff a solid peice. Pretty much all the previous vibs that were there are all but gone, with some slight modifications during manufacturing the piece will be awesome( there going to move the bushings closer together) hope to see the final piece all finished
Sounds great, I'll get with our local manufacturer so we can get these quoted and underway

1 - 20 of 472 Posts