Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from So Cal everyone. I'm a new proud owner of a TB ST1! I've only had her for two weeks and I'm loving it. She handles really well and I love the pull in 2nd gear.

IMG_20121208_152629.jpg

IMG_20121208_152723.jpg

IMG_20121208_152153.jpg

IMG_20121208_152507.jpg

List of things to do in the near future:

Clear-Bra
Oil Catch Can
Hood Gap Fix
Raise Gas Pedal for heel-toe.
RMM - I'll wait and see whether Ford will switch them out under recall/warranty or I might just get the E-Focus or E-CP mount.

I'm looking at a tune as well as a tint once summer rolls around. Interestedly COBB Tuning's So Cal Facility is about 20 miles away from me ^_^

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow those are great pix. I am biased because I have the exact samd vehicle on order. How comfortable are the seats?? Again thanks for the pix. Happy Motoring

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The seats are pretty comfortable! They're certainly not as aggressive as the Recaros and they do support your back pretty well. When are you getting your car? You're going to love it!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I almost bought one just like that, but my dumbass went for BROKE lol. It being an ST You can't go wrong with any package, But i will say you have less headache with your radio, well some of us here do with the MFT.

BTW nice avatar lol. Might be one of the only people here who knows where its from lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The seats are pretty comfortable! They're certainly not as aggressive as the Recaros and they do support your back pretty well. When are you getting your car? You're going to love it!
The dealer says that with the Christmas shut-down it will be the first of February B4 mine arrives. Meanwhile, I will just look at yours and drool. The thing that got me hooked is i drove an SE and thought that it handled sort of like a Go-Kart. Imagine the surprise I am in for. if you are so inclined could you post a few more pix of the dash showing details like around the shifter, etc. If not, well get out there and drive that monster!!!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dealer says that with the Christmas shut-down it will be the first of February B4 mine arrives. Meanwhile, I will just look at yours and drool. The thing that got me hooked is i drove an SE and thought that it handled sort of like a Go-Kart. Imagine the surprise I am in for. if you are so inclined could you post a few more pix of the dash showing details like around the shifter, etc. If not, well get out there and drive that monster!!!!!
Here's some more that I have on file at the moment:

IMG_20121130_174119.jpg

IMG_20121208_152158.jpg

IMG_20121208_152450.jpg

February is toooooooo long! Just keep on test driving different ST's at different dealerships in the meantime :big smile:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Yes Welcome! Thanks for posting the interior pictures. I was wondering what the ST1 looked like in side, it looks good. Enjoy your new ride :cool2:

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Corgi, anymore on what's going on with your vandal repair? Whatever you do I hope that it fixes your situation and is a flawless repair. I just hope that the culprit get whats coming to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts